Instead of letting it take over your life, why not find a solution? We are going to go over several tips that will help get your home back into shape.
Handyman Alpharetta – Five Home Organizing Tips
1. Organize your junk drawer: We all have a junk drawer in our kitchens that we throw unused items in. Instead of using this drawer to hide clutter, why not organize it? Use post-it pockets to organize everything by category so you will be able to quickly find it.
2. Clean off kitchen counters: Many of us have lots of items on our kitchen counters. Many appliances that we hardly use sit catching dust. A great way to make your kitchen come alive is to remove that clutter. Having an empty kitchen counter will make cooking much easier.
3. Organize bookshelves: If your bookshelves have become overrun with books, why not get rid of a few? Books that you have read and those you never plan on reading can be donated to charity. This will help organize your shelves, make room for new books and give to the needy.
4. Hire a handyman service: If your home needs some major organizing, you might want to hire a local handyman service. They can help build shelves and remodel your closets to make more room for storage.
5. Install a shoe rack: Instead of piling those shoes up at the front door, install a shoe rack! They are easy to assemble and are a great place to keep your shoes while you arn’t wearing them. Vertical shoe racks can hang on the back of a door or on the wall.
If you need help with organizing and home improvement give us a call and we would be happy to help! We’re highly experienced and guarantee all of our work.
Call Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett at (770) 640-6050 for all of your home improvement needs.