The Procedures We Use
- You begin by contacting the Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett office (770.640.6050); your job information will be taken by one of our customer service representatives.
- The Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett representative will explain our policies and answer any questions you might have.
- We’ll ask when (day of the week, hour of the day) would be convenient for a craftsman to come by and give you a free quote. We’ll coordinate with your schedule and schedule a craftsman with the skills needed to perform your work.
- If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, the office will handle this change in accordance with your convenience.
- After the craftsman arrives, he will assess your job or jobs. He will then provide you a quote. This is a FREE On-Site Quote with no strings attached. If you agree to the price, he can usually begin and be there until completed or we can schedule the work at another time that is convenient for you.
- Upon job completion and approval, please make payment to ANDY OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett. This protects your lien rights and insures your one-year written warranty.
Your FREE On-Site Quote
- Simply start by making a list of all projects you would like quoted.
- Our craftsman will assess the job or jobs, and provide you a quote.
- Our craftsman will usually be ready to begin your job immediately and stay until it is completed to your approval.
- Please initial the ANDY OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett contract/invoice for the work you want done before the work begins.
- To schedule the work for another date, call our office and we will schedule at your convenience.
- We provide a One-year Written Warranty on all Craftsman work.
- ANDY OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett is licensed, bonded and insured.
Making Your Payment
- Should you select us to perform your work, PLEASE DO NOT PAY until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Partial payments, payable only to ANDY OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett, for individual jobs or stages of larger projects, equaling percentage of work completed, should be arranged in advance with office.
- Personal or cashier’s checks made payable to: Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett. Returned Check: $35 Fee.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and all debit cards.
- Cash: if you choose to pay by cash, please bring this to the attention of the Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett office at the time of payment.
Materials for Your Job
- The quotes are for labor only; materials are additional.
- Your Craftsman can purchase materials on your behalf needed for the job or you may furnish them.
- You can be shown the receipts – no mark-up is added to the materials so we can help keep your cost down.
- On larger jobs we may ask for immediate reimbursement for materials when the receipt(s) total exceed $250.00 – all materials previously paid for and/or due will be shown on the final invoice – make all payments to Andy OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett.
- Your Craftsman can often give a “guesstimate” but cannot guarantee material cost. Feel free to give your Craftsman a limit on material costs, or an amount at which you must give approval before purchasing any additional materials.
What the Professional Eye May Not Even See
- If concealed or unforeseen problems are discovered during the job, the craftsman will stop all work; advise you and the office then wait for your instructions and approval to proceed. Please initial any changes required on the Contract/Invoice.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you.
Please feel free to call ANDY OnCall® Roswell/Gwinnett at any time if you have questions at (770) 640-6050.